Mod_dhmanager_admin Version 1.0.0
DreamHost Manager Admin Module is an extension for Joomla 2.5.
It's useful only for people who host their web site on DreamHost's servers. It allows you view a summary of your account's details right in the Joomla administration control panel :
- Domain name and expiration date (if registered through DreamHost.com)
- Server name
- User name under which your site run (Apache / PHP)
- Disk space used
- Bandwidth used
- MySQL database name
- MySQL user name
- MySQL host name
- MySQL server name
- Disk space used by the database
- Balance and next rebill date
- Rewards summary (clicks, signups, conversion rate)
- Number of mailing list subscribers
- Link to DreamHost's web pane
This module works only with Joomla 2.5.
Buy now for only 10$ CDN
Installation and configuration
- Log in the Joomla Administration (yoursite.com/administrator)
- Go in Extensions -> Extension Manager and install the file mod_dhmanager_admin-x.x.x.tar.gz
- For this module to work you also need the DreamHost Library: install the file lib_dreamhost-x.x.x.tar.gz
- Go in Extensions -> Module Manager and select Administrator to display the administrator modules (the dropdown Site / Administrator on top of the list).
- Find DreamHost Manager Admin Module and click on it to edit the parameters.
- In the Details area (on the left) :
- Set the parameter Position to cpanel.
- Set the parameter Status to Published.
- Click Save then set the parameter Ordering to the first position or any other position you like.
- In the Basic Options area (on the right) :
- Account number : Enter your DreamHost account number. It should be a 5 digit number
- API Url : Nothing to change. Default is https://api.dreamhost.com/
- API Key : Enter an API key you have created in the DreamHost.com's web panel. You can enter the same key you have in the component DreamHost Manager if you already use it. But for more security, I recommend creating a new key with only read access (no write to create or edit anything)
- Auto-detect domain? : Select Yes. If you're on a test server, select no and enter your domain in the next field.
- Domain name : If auto-detect is set to no, enter your domaine name.
- Rewards period : Select the period for the rewards summary (1 day, 1 week, 1 month or custom)
- Custom period : If you selected Custom in the previous field, enter a period of time such as "1 day" or "3 months" (see DreamHost's API wiki)
- Cache time : Number of minutes before the cache file is refreshed. You can set it to 0 if you always want fresh data but it can slow down the load time of the control panel.
This module need an API key with access to these functions :
First version. For Joomla 2.5 only.